On September 24, from 10:00h to 18h we’ll learn everything about the Garrigues almond world while having lots of fun. Will you join us?
- Want to enjoy a delicious outdoor farmers breakfast?
- Want to have fun harvesting almonds?
- Want to know how an almond shelling plant works?
- Want to learn all about the different local varieties and uses?
- Want to savor an almond tasting lunch?
- Want to learn how to cook local-style caramelized almonds?
If you said YES to everything, this is your chance! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
*This activity will take place with a minimum of 10 adults and a maximum of 20.
Price (VAT included)
Children younger than 12 (kids menu): 15€
Come meet us on the 24th!